TOGETHER FOR A CLEANER TOMORROW
Recycling, disposal and logistics are subject to strict rules and laws enforced by European policy on reducing landfill waste and finding ways to reuse and recycle it.
Our in-depth knowledge and competence in this area are our main trump card in dealing with our partners and clients.
The recycling, disposal and logistics of waste are subject to legal requirements. We support you in finding the right partner and obtain the necessary documents and permits.
1. CUSTOMER CONSULTATION:
Connection with leading companies in waste management.
- Finding the most effective and sustainable recycling and disposal solution.
- Finding of alternatives to the expensive raw materials you need to your manufacturing.
2. CONSULTATION OF CARRIERS
- Assistance and consulting concerning necessary transport permits according to the waste type.
- Document management.
- Provision of regular cargo in different destinations.
There are strict rules for the recycling and disposal of waste in Europe. Logistics is an important and essential part of this chain.
1. Choosing the most suitable transport:
- Road freight
- Sea freight
2. Preparation of documentation:
- Green List
3. Place of recycling or disposal:
- Unloading schedule
- Documentary security – collection and storage
4. Loading depot:
- Planning – according to the type of waste and relevant requirements, possible destinations.
PARTIAL- AND COMPLETE LOADS
Finding the right solution for your transportation requires competence and experience. You have a partial load or you are looking for express delivery or alternative combined transport? We are at your disposal.
1. COMBINED TRANSPORT
Scheduled services to and from European airports.
Scheduled services to and from European ports.
2. EXPRESS TRANSPORT WITH DIRECT DELIVERY
- Delivery with fixed terms– choosing the most suitable transport.
3. SPECIALIZED TRANSPORT AND DANGEROUS GOODS
- Transportation of dangerous goods incl. ADR cl.
- Transport of military cargo.
- Transport of heavy lift cargo.
4. INTERMODAL TRANSPORT
Combined transport – rail and road on schedule.